Luxury hotels for longer stays in Amsterdam. Top suite offers
The best way to get a deeper understanding of a city’s soul and character is to spend more than just a couple of days in it. If you came to Amsterdam for a long visit, a suite would probably the best type of accommodation for you. Many local hotels offer suites with unique amenities and design. Some of them even boast rich historic past and promise an experience that you’ll never forget. Here’s the list of the best and most remarkable suite offers in Amsterdam.
The best Amsterdam suites for longer stays
Hotel Okura Amsterdam 5*. From €1.050 for an Executive Corner Suite
Hotel Okura offers you not just a comfortable stay but an exceptional living experience at one of its numerous suites in combination with unique hotel offers: Michelin-starred restaurants, the 23rd floor bar overlooking the Amsterdam skyline and Japanese wellness practices. The rooms aren’t cheap; however, you know what you pay for. Location pretty close to the RAI Convention Centre is convenient for business guests.
The things that make this hotel a perfect choice for the city guests:
- Each luxurious suite has its own features: the Japanese style Emerald Suite, The Presidential Suite with a meeting space, the 2-level 485 sq. m. The Suite and more
- Okura boasts the largest suite in the Benelux, The Suite which is 485 sq. m. big. In-room dining from the Michelin-starred chefs, limousine airport transfer and a private 14-seat cinema are just a few of The Suite’s unique features
- Free use of Nagomi Health, Executive lounge and meeting room for suite guests
- Nespresso machines, touch screen control panels, heated mirrors, rain showers and other high-end room features
Sofitel Legend the Grand Amsterdam 5*. From approx. €452 for a Junior Suite
Sofitel hotel gives you what only the best hotels can give: a combination of luxury, great historic past, central location and modern facilities. Once a seat for the City Council and a place where the royalties had their festivities, nowadays it’s the number one choice for the celebrities.
Why you should choose Sofitel:
- The widest choice of suites, from standard Junior and Prestige Suites, to the Legendary suites with elegant decor named after the royalties
- The Bridal Suite with Jacuzzi, hammam, soft bed linen and romantic atmosphere is perfect for your honeymoon
- The Magnifique suite offer available in 2013. Lower rates for Prestige Suites. From €440
Hilton Amsterdam 5*. From approx. €450 for King Hilton Junior Suite
Among all the other first class Amsterdam hotels, Hilton Amsterdam perhaps has the most freedom-loving soul. Not only because of being a good friend to the rainbow community, but also because of the John Lennon’s and Yoko Ono’s ‘Bed-in for peace’ session that took place at the hotel’s suite in 1969. This suite is nowadays available for the hotel guests.
The advantages of the hotel are:
- No hotel suite is the same: the nautical Neptune Suite, modern and minimalistic King Hilton Junior Suite, classic-style Presidential Suite
- Large windows provide stunning views over the Amsterdam skyline and a canal
- The 50 sq m John and Yoko’s suite boasts Lennon’s and Ono’s memorabilia and a comfortable king bed
- Save up to 20% off your room rate when booking at least 7 days in advance
- The nearby Vondelpark is perfect for a leisurely stroll
Hotel Seven One Seven 4*. From €275
Tired of the glitz and buzz of luxury hotels? Head to the all-suite Seven One Seven. Listed as one of the Top 10 Small Hotels in the Netherlands according to Tripadvisor, it has what many travelers demand for a comfortable stay: homely and quiet atmosphere, spacious rooms, cozy patio and a personal approach. Every suite has its own character reflected in its name.
The hotel’s main characteristic features are:
- Various themed suites: the classic English Dickens suite, the romantic Tolkien Suite or the avant-garde Picasso suite, to name a few
- The smallest suites are 40 sq m big. Each has an English box-spring mattress and anti-allergic cushions for a super-comfortable sleep
- Location in a historic building between the Prinsengracht and the Keizersgracht canals
- Rooms overlook the Prinsengracht or a cozy patio
Conservatorium Hotel 5*. From approx. €480 for a Junior Suite
The award-winning Conservatorium hotel opened its doors only in 2011, but has already won the hearts of many Amsterdam guests. The hotel is located on the site of the former Sweelinck Conservatory and is notable for its sophisticated design combining traditional Dutch features with contemporary art and modern amenities.
What you’ll like about the hotel is:
- Location in the Museumplein district
- A wide choice of suites perfect for a longer stay: Duplex Suite, Rooftop Suite, a unique triplex I love Amsterdam suite, the Residence suite and more
- Free Wi-Fi, complimentary water and fruit, large rainfall showers and Nespresso machine waiting for you in every suite
- Akasha Holistic Centre with a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna, hammam is one of the finest wellness centres in Amsterdam
- Save with the Home Suite Home Package. A stay in a Grand Duplex Suite, breakfast, dinner, spa treatments, complimentary car parking and late checkout included. From €715