Amsterdam Hotels with airport shuttle
Many tourists arrive to Amsterdam by plane. And since Schiphol Airport is situated 20 minutes drive from Amsterdam, tourists need some quick and convenient way to get to their hotel. Most Amsterdam hotels offer shuttle bus or taxi services to Schiphol Airport. Alternatively, there is a popular Connexxion Schiphol Shuttle bus running from the airport to the city, with stops by the major Amsterdam hotels. Comfortable vans have seats for up to 8 persons and offer quick and convenient transportation. Let’s see what hotels offer airport shuttle to their guests.
Amsterdam hotels that offer shuttle to the Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
Bilderberg Garden Hotel 5*. From €78
Bilderberg Garden hotel offers accommodation in a peaceful setting by the famous Vondelpark. Located in the Amsterdam-South area, the hotel is suitable for those who don’t mind a little travel to the city centre. The hotel is also very convenient for business travelers due to proximity to the RAI Congress Centre.
Some quick facts about the hotel:
- Distance to Schiphol Airport is 10 km. The city centre is around 10 minutes walk from the hotel
- Connexion Shuttle Bus stops by the hotel. Buy your ticket at the Connexxion stand, the Holland Tourist Information desk or right at the bus. The ticket cost is approximately € 15 per person
- Executive rooms and Suites are provided with free WiFi. Executive rooms also come equipped with whirlpools
- Get 500 Frequent Flyer Miles to your card for a stay at the hotel (KLM airline. Please contact the hotel for details).
NH Barbizon Palace 5*. From €110
NH Barbizon Palace is another Amsterdam hotel that has a Connexxion shuttle bus stop nearby. The hotel boasts two characteristic features: location in the heart of Amsterdam and historic atmosphere. The Centraal Station is just around the corner. The fact that the hotel is housed within nineteen 17th-century buildings adds some historic charm to the place.
Don’t miss the following hotel features:
- Location by the Centraal Station which allows easy access to any part of the city
- Distance to the airport is 15 km. Take a Connexxion shuttle bus (the fee is approx. €16,5), catch the train or rent a car to get to the airport
- The hotel has its own boat landing dock for canal cruises
- Exclusive events can be organized at the hotel’s St. Olof Chapel. Its history goes back to the 15th century!
Hotel Okura 5*. From €129
Okura is one of the most unique hotels in Amsterdam. It boasts the spirit of Eastern hospitality combined with European level of services and the list of facilities that no other Amsterdam hotel offers. Michelin-awarded French and Japanese restaurants, tranquil gardens, super spacious suites with outstanding features and a sky-high bar with magnificent city views.
The things that you will like about this hotel are:
- VIP services for those arriving at Schiphol Amsterdam Airport: limousine pick up from the aircraft, use of the VIP lounge, luggage services and stress-free settlement of customs and passport formalities. The cost is €330 per person, plus €110 for each additional person.
- Frequent Connexxion shuttle bus to and from the airport from 6 am till 9 pm. Fee €16.5
- A choice of super spacious rooms and suites, the largest of which is 485 sq. m. big
- The JetLag Programme helps you get rid of the jet lag. The programme combines healthy nutrition, effective exercise and relaxation
Hem Hotel Amsterdam 3*. From €51
Want a cheaper room? Hem Hotel (currently West Side Inn Hotel) guarantees a good value for money. The hotel is very convenient for business travelers and those who prefer rest in a quieter area. It’s located in the southwest part of Amsterdam, with RAI Congress Centre, World Trade Centre and Schiphol Airport easily reachable in 15 minutes.
The hotel’s main advantages are:
- Quiet location with good transport links. Get to the centre by tram in 20 minutes. The tram stop is nearby
- The shuttle bus stop is right outside the hotel. The fee is €15 per person
- Free and fast WiFi offered in every room
- Hostel rooms for extra low prices (approx. €34) also offered
- Strict non-smoking policy, with fines
Park Hotel Amsterdam 4*. From €113
If you came to Amsterdam to be inspired with its cosmopolitan spirit, you’ll find the best accommodation at the Park Hotel. Chic and stylish, innovative and creative, it offers you rooms next to the Leidse Square known for its nightlife and lively atmosphere.
The hotel boasts many outstanding features, including:
- The award winning MOMO restaurant serving Pan Asian dishes
- Rooms with unique designer features, including rainforest showers, designer furniture, signature bedding by Park Hotel, XXL pillows and more
- Split-level loft suites with French balconies and views on the city canals
- The Connexxion shuttle bus stop is next to the hotel. You can also use a TAXI-E electric taxi to get to the airport. Make a trip without affecting the environment
Mercure Amsterdam Airport 4*. From €56
If you came to Amsterdam for a short stay or just for business, then of course there is no need to spend much on airport shuttle. Mercure Amsterdam Airport provides you with convenient access to the airport and good transport links if you decided to get to the city centre for a short excursion. The international level of service, all the basic facilities and free airport shuttle at certain hours are offered.
Other hotel’s advantages are:
- The hotel’s location is great for your layover, business meeting and a short excursion to Amsterdam between the flights. Schiphol Airport is around 10 minutes and the centre is around 20 minutes from the hotel
- Free shuttle bus to the airport from 6 am to 11 am and from 6 pm to midnight. Get to the city centre by bus 197
- Free parking on weekends. The parking houses up to 350 cars
- 14 modern meeting rooms and free WiFi for your business needs
- Great varied breakfast with something for everyone