Best Christmas and New Year offers at Paris hotels
Without any exaggeration, Paris is one of the best destinations for your Christmas and New Year celebrations. Beautiful illumination all around the city, markets on the Champs-Elysees and Place de la Nation, ice rinks by the Eiffel Tower and Hotel de Ville create that special affectionate and harmonic mood you need to finish this year with. There is only one thing that could make your visit to Paris even more memorable – a great Christmas Eve or a New Year’s party. Many local hotels prepared special celebration programmes and packages that are a must if you’re going to Paris for Christmas.
Christmas and New Year packages at Paris hotels
There are lots of 5 star hotels in Paris, but Le Bristol is truly the epitome of luxury. Located in a historic building on the famous rue duFaubourg Saint Honoré, the hotel boasts an extensive list of first class services. This includes a 3 Michelin-starred restaurant Epicure, Spa Le Bristol by La Prairie and even a special welcome for the guests’ pets. The Christmas and New Year celebrations at Le Bristol will be as grandiose as you can expect from a hotel of this level. Enjoy delicious dining experiences by Eric Frenchon at the hotel’s restaurants, savour Christmas tea and spend a magic New Year’s Eve at Le Bar Du Bristol.
Christmas offer at Le Bristol includes:
- Accommodation and American breakfast for two
- A bottle of champagne and chocolates on Christmas Day
- A surprise for kids on December 25th: gifts placed in their shoes!
Valid only for stays from December 23rd 2013 to December 27th 2013.
Le Meurice is another Parisian gem that any visitor to the City of Love knows.Some even call it “The Hotel of Kings”, partially due to its great location opposite the Tuileries Garden and its rich history that goes back to 1815. If you’re heading to Paris with your family or in a company of friends, you can enjoy great discounts on your accommodation this Christmas.
The Festivities in Paris offer at Le Meurice includes:
- 50% off the second Deluxe room for those who book the hotel’s Deluxe room
- Or 50% off the second room when booking a Deluxe Suite, Executive Suite or a Prestige Suite
- A box of chocolates
The offer is valid until December 27th 2013. A minimum 2 night stay is required.
If you’re heading to Paris to say good-bye to the Year 2013 in this city, one good way to do that is to stay at Hyatt Paris Madeleine on the New Year’s Eve. The hotel’s comfortable and quiet atmosphere combined with easy access to the Champs Elysees make it a good base for great winter holidays.
The Happy New Year offer at Hyatt Paris Madeleine includes:
- Accommodation in a Deluxe room or higher level rooms
- Dinner on December 31st 2013. Drinks excluded
- Champagne breakfast the following morning (January 1st)
- Special amenities in room (please contact the hotel for details)
- Up to 15% discounts off the hotel’s room rates when booking in advance with full prepayment
Your reservation must include a stay on December 31st 2013.
Hotel Lancaster, with itscharming classic-style interiors and location just a few steps from the Arc de Triomphe and The Louvre, is a perfect starting point to explore the Christmas beauty of Paris. For example, visit the Christmas market along the Champs-Elysees and the ferris wheel in the Grand Palais. The hotel has also prepared a tempting Christmas offer that includes breakfast at its Michelin-starred restaurant.
The Christmas offer at the Lancaster includes:
- Accommodation for two
- Daily buffet breakfast for two at the restaurant “Le Table du Lancaster”
- Delicious puffs with foie gras and chestnut and two glasses of sweet wine upon arrival
- Upgrade based on availability
- 30% discount off the second room when booking two connecting double rooms or a two-bedroom suite
Valid from December 16th to December 29th, 2013.
Festive Season at Mandarin Oriental 5*.
From €925If you want to add some luxury and an Eastern touch to your stay in Paris, head straight to the Mandarin Oriental hotel. Chic rooms, views on the Eiffel Tower, dining offers at the Michelin-starred restaurants and a relaxing courtyard garden are the features this hotel is known for. The credit for dining and spa services is a wonderful Christmas gift from the hotel.
The hotel’s Festive Season offer includes:
- A minimum 2-night stay
- A VIP Christmas in-room amenity
- A daily €100 (when staying in a room) or a €150 (for suite stays) credit for dining or spa services
The offer is valid for stays from December1st to December 27th, 2013. Magical Christmas Experience at Le Claridge 5*. From approx. €364Le Claridge hotel is renowned for its superb location right on the Champs-Elysees and spacious suites with lovely views that are available for long-term and short-term rental. This might be a great option for your accommodation with family or a group of friends. To add some magic to your Christmas, the hotel introduced a Magical Christmas Experience offer.
The offer includes:
- Breakfast for 2, 4 or 6 persons, depending on the suite type
- Christmas gifts
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free access to the hotel’s fitness room
- Late check-out at 3 pm
Valid December 15th – 26th, 2013.
There are many surprises and impressions waiting for you at Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris this holiday season. Stunning Christmas decorations created in collaboration with French artist Sylvie Marechal, exclusive menus at the hotel’s restaurants, fascinating workshops for kids, limited edition Christmas log savoury, and of course a Christmas Eve package for an unforgettable evening.
The Christmas Eve Package includes:
- Accommodation from a Studio Room
- 6-course gala dinner at the hotel’ Michelin-starred restaurant La Cuisine
- A VIP shopping experience at Le Printemps. Access to the Private Lounge and a Personal Shopper services
- Continental buffet breakfast in restaurant La Cuisine
- Access to health, fitness and pool facilities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
The offer requires a minimum two-night stay, including the night on December 24th, 2013.